Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Appointees Bolster PHLPost Area 6 Workforce

PHLPost Area 6 takes another step to progress with the approval of the appointments of Postmaster General and CEO Ma. Josefina M. De la Cruz, duly validated by the Civil Service Commission, of the following employees of Area 6:

1) Virgilio Tonete, Postal Service Officer I 2) Georgina S. Gadaya, Postmaster I 3) Leah Mae C. Calosing, Postmaster I 4) NiƱo Angelo T. Yabut, Postmaster I 5) Jayson Zaldarriaga, Postmaster I 6) Luz Alexis D. Planco, Postal Teller II 7) Felicia Sherry L. Dela Cruz, Postal Teller I 8) Catherine G. Cordova, Postal Teller I 9) Dorothy Mae B. Sapio, Postal Teller I 10) Reyna Lyn T. Sorongon, Postal Teller I 11) Poncio S. Magtagad, Postal Teller I 12) Alger L. Rose, Letter Carrier 13) Dexie Marc B. Sucgang, Letter Carrier 14) Leody O. Ordaniel, Letter Carrier 15) Alwin S. Patubo, Letter Carrier 16) Carlota Jane N. Caillo, Clerk III 17) Jeremy D. Sartorio, Clerk III 18) Al Bryan Coloquim, Clerk III

Except for Virgilio Tonete, who was promoted from Postmaster I to Postal Service Officer I, the rest of the appointees have been serving the corporation on contract-of-service basis only. Hence the regularization of the status of their employment, recommended by PHLPost Area 6 Director Fabiolita P. Ferraris, CESO III, is seen as a strong motivational force for them to function better with the end in view of assisting the corporation achieve its targets.

 

No comments: